Trying out new things can be an exciting experience specially when it comes to software, computer upgrades, new fitness gear, and even new cars. Sometimes new things are impressive and can definitely be worth the amount of time, effort, and money spent on acquiring them. The same can be said about supplements where the usual names and ingredients have more or less played the safe side but that’s not the case for UNLEASHED.
UNLEASHED is a testosterone booster that claims to be “the most potent testosterone supplement stimulating product on the market.” We can’t help but think twice of whether their claim is tested or added as a form of marketing hype and by the looks of their formula we’re inclined to assume it’s the latter.
We’ll UNLEASHED set your testosterone production into overdrive? Let’s find out.
- Serving size: 3 capsules
- Serving per container: 30
- Trimethylglycine – 1000 mg
- Avena Sative (herb) – 500 mg
- Ashwagandha (standardized to 1.5% with anolides) (root) – 500 mg
- Muira Puama 12:1 Extract (bark) – 500 mg
- Stinging Nettle (root) – 100 mg
- Xanthoparmella Scabrosa (bark) – 50 mg
Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate
We’ve reviewed plenty of testosterone boosters before but UNLEASHED’s formula is definitely not something we see everyday. It doesn’t make use of the familiar ingredients known to boost testosterone but it’s looking to compensate with ample dosages. Let’s dissect it the ingredients one by one and see if it really does promote testosterone growth.
- Trimethylglycine. Functions as a performance enhancing compound which boosts growth hormones marginally. Science says the benefits to physical exercise may not be practical, though. The dose needed for daily use is enough but as a supplement, they need at least twice the amount. Not really a testosterone booster.
- Avena Sativa. Not exactly something you’ll see in a supplement. It functions mainly as a sex booster among other things. Dosage isn’t potent enough and is short 250 mg.
- Ashwagandha. Both a nootropic and testosterone booster. It helps reduce stress and fatigue while boosting sex drive and sperm quality. It’s standardized, though, and the dosage hits the bare minium.
- Muira Puama. Libido enhancer and can also double as a cognitive enhancer. Strong dosage for its ratio.
- Stinging Nettle. Great for prostate health and is shown to block aromatase, a testosterone converting enzyme.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa. Added for erectile dysfunction treatment. The dosage seems to be potent IF it’s a 12:1 concentrate but they didn’t indicate that on their label.
UNLEASHED seems to be more of a generic male supplement than it is a testosterone booster. It can definitely boost sex drive and mildly boosts testosterone, as if it’s the secondary effect. It’s good for prostate health, though, and could be a good stress fighter too. It’s just no testosterone booster.
Who should use it
It’s definitely targeted for men who suffer ED or have sex problems. So we’re looking at men in their late 40s and up.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Pricing & Buying info
- 90 capsules (1 month): $29.89 at Amazon
UNLEASHED’s formula is a bit different from what we’ve seen before and risked using ingredients with little studies to back them up. We’re also concerned about whether it can boost your testosterone for longer periods since the ingredients capable of that are sparse. It’s also heavily marketed for old guys which means younger men may not benefit much from this. Herbolab’s Tongkat Ali is simple, makes use of just one yet potent, scientifically backed ingredient, and it’s effective across men of all ages.