About INTIMIDATE SRT
There are many ways to boost testosterone. You either directly influence its production or you make sure it doesn’t get reduced in your body’s various chemical processes. INTIMIDATE SRT appears to try and do both like so many others before it but with only two ingredients. With claims of bigger muscle gains and more fat loss, can INTIMIDATE SRT live up to its promises with just two ingredients?
Let’s find out.
- Serving size: 1 capsule
- Serving per container: 30
- N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid – 30 mg
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (Highly standardized for (-)-dehydrololiolide) – 500 mg
Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate
Intimidate is another one of those super simple testosterone boosters that aim to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time. While elevated levels of testosterone are associated with lean muscle gains and fat loss, we’re not so sure if this kind of formula will be enough to stimulate the changes they claim it does.
- NMDA. An amino acid that helps “clean your system” so you stimulate more muscle growth with ease. Most mistake this as a testosterone booster that’s more potent than DAA when it isn’t. For one, it doesn’t boost testosterone at all and its secondary benefit for ATP can be blown away by Creatine.
- Brassaiopsis glomerulata. Intimidate SRT uses this as an aromatase inhibitor aka prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen. Unfortunately, the study has no evidence that suggests it increased testosterone or decreased estrogen.
Based on our analysis, Intimidate SRT fails at what it’s supposed to do for muscle and fat. We also take note of its inability to concretely boost testosterone. While Brassaiaopsis is standardized and potent at its dosage, we’re not convinced at its ability to boost testosterone nor its potential as a muscle builder and performance enhancer outside of stacking.
Who should use it
We recommend it to serious athletes who want to boost their testosterone/anabolic stack since Intimade SRT can’t stand on its own.
No actual side effects reported.
Pricing & Buying info
- 1 bottle (30 servings): $41.99
- Available online and in retail stores
INTIMIDATE SRT Alternatives
INTIMIDATE SRT is not the type of product you should take on its own. Even if you stack this it will still be too expensive for what it’s supposed to do specially since there are cheaper options such as buying DAA supplements for half the price. If you insist on a standalone product for testosterone then go for Herbolab’s Tongkat Ali. It’s just one really potent ingredient that’s sure to work for testosterone.