About TEST WORx
TEST WORx is a “testosterone enhancement” formula which claims to have “the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides” as its key T-boosting ingredients. It also promotes a “non-shrinking” advantage over other T-boosters. While we don’t know of any products that accidentally causes the penis to shrink we’re glad this one at least guarantees it.
Is touted as the #1 T-Booster in the USA but does it really work the way it should? Let’s find out.
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Serving per container: 30
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) – 40 mg (200% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 5 mg (250% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) – 500 mcg (8333%)
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) – 20 mg (133%)
Test WORx Proprietary Blend – 950 mg
Containing L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris (standardized to 20% Saponins), Maca root, Nettle root, LJ100® Eurycoma Longifolia (extract), (standardized to 40% saponins and 22% Eurypeptides)
Other ingredients: Vegetarian Cellulose Capsules, Magnesium Stearate. Does not contain gluten or dairy.
Let’s call out the small ingredients first:
- Vitamin B3 does not boost testosterone at all.
- Vitamin B6 can boost testosterone but they used cheap form. P-5-P is better due to bioavailability.
- Vitamin B12 form is cheap and has no effect on testosterone.
- Zinc Oxide is awesome for testosterone but oxide is water-insoluble and makes it hard to absorb.
Now that the small guys are done let’s check out their TEST WORx Proprietary Blend which is what represents their product at big dose of 950 mg.
- L-Arginine is great for blood circulation but the minimum effective dose is at 1.7 g.
- Tribulus is not so much as a T-booster as much as it is a sex enhancer.
- Maca root is a great for increasing libido and performance but not really a T-booster.
- Nettle root is a decent T-booster on its own.
- LJ100 it’s a patented form for tongkat ali which is definitely a great testosterone and libido booster, but this patented form has no studies to show benefits and we do not know the ingredient quantity in the blend.
The main beef here will be the dosage of each ingredient in the blend starting with L-Arginine which doesn’t even make the cut for the effective dose. The only decent ingredients here are the Nettle root and LJ100 but aside from having a low dose for LJ100 we also have absolutely no idea how much Nettle is in this mix.
We hate proprietary blends because of this and we can’t fully evaluate just how effective their formulation is.
The only benefits it would bring guys are better erectile function and enhanced sex performance and libido. As a T-Booster it’s too mild for its own good.
Who should use it
Anyone who just wants more sex and not actually more testosterone could buy this. It’s not for the men who train a lot as they won’t get that much of a boost in their performance.
Customers mention irritability, lack of sleep, aggressiveness, back acne and changes in bathroom routines. But the dosages shouldn’t cause such adverse effects at all.
Pricing & Buying info
- 1 bottle (30 servings): $57.95
- 2 bottles: $97.95 ($48.98 per bottle)
- 4 bottles: $173.85 ($43.46 per bottle)
- Available at their website
TEST WORx alternatives
TEST WORx isn’t really so much a T-booster than it is a sex supplement. While you can actually try to circumvent the lack of proper T-boost by increasing the dose per serving this can only make the product more expensive.
We reviewed a few products that should be a notch better in T-boosting and one of them is the Herbolab Supplement Tongkat Ali. It only has one ingredient but it’s concentrated enough to at least provide a decent testosterone boost which should be quite more than that of TEST WORx.
But we can’t remove the fact that TEST WORx might be a good libido booster, we can’t know for sure how effective it is as one since we have no idea if their doses are effective at all.