Supplements aren’t cheap and T-boosters rank among some of the most expensive supplements in the market. As such, the trend is the more premium a product is the higher the price tag. Thankfully it’s not always the case and one such example is a South African company Nutritech’s TESTOGROWTH.
For a price that won’t cost you more than a KFC Bucket Meal, you’ll get an intelligently formulated product that will not just boost testosterone but also provide a roster of health benefits specialized for men.
It sounds too good to be true so let’s investigate further and see what this product, and its company, is all about.
- Serving size: 5 capsules
- Serving per container: 24 servings
- Peruvian Ginseng – 250 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan – 50 mg
- Piperine 95% – 10 mg
- D-Aspartic acid – 1000 mg
- Coleus Forskoli – 250 mg
- Chrysin – 200 mg
- Fenugreek Extract – 500 mg
- Tongkat Ali – 500 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris – 500 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) – 10.5 mg
- Zinc Monomethionine – 30 mg
HPMC, Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
When you first see the formulation you would notice just how carefully formulate TESTOGROWTH really is. It has some of the best ingredients a male supplement could ever need.
- ZMA. A patented formulation made specifically to boost testosterone. ZMA is known for having all three ingredients in boosting testosterone namely Zinc, Magnesium, and vitamin B6. But they seemed to have forgotten about Magnesium in their label. That’s bad QA practice.
- Peruvian Ginseng. Also known as Maca, Peruvian ginseng is a popular aphrodisiac capable of enhancing sex drive as well as physical performance.
- 5-HTP. This must be their stress buster and makes users feel happy or calm.
- Piperine. Extract from black pepper, added to increase bioavailability of any compound.
- DAA. One of the best testosterone boosters in the market. While the best form is D-AA-CC, the dosage is just good enough to take effect specially with Piperine’s absorption support.
- Coleus Forskoli. Another good testosterone booster and they hit the minimum effective dosage too.
- Chrysin. It inhibits aromatase from converting testosterone to estrogen. It’s usually poorly absorbed but supplementing it with an ingredient such as piperine improves overall absorption.
- Fenugreek Extract. Great for muscle recovery and is a really potent sex drive enhancer. As a bonus it also acts as a testosterone booster.
- Tongkat Ali. A strong sex drive enhancer and a decent T-booster. However, this doesn’t seem to be a concentrated form therefore it might be too weak to derive any result.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Sex drive enhancer and testosterone booster.
TESTOGROWTH is smartly formulated and structured in such a way that each ingredient supports the other. Based on formulation alone you wouldn’t be insane for thinking this is one of the best male supplements ever specially if you combine that with a cheap price tag.
Nutritech’s attention to detail is lacking specially on their ingredient label and, more importantly, the direction for use. They spelled tongkat ali wrong and they forgot to include Magnesium on the list. We also can’t help but notice the discrepancies in their directions for use. On the bottle itself it says “Morning” while the website implies “Post” (for post exercise) and “Anytime.” To make matters worse, the official directions for use tells the user to take it 45 minutes before bed time. How could any smart person overlook such important details?
It also seems Nutritech was involved in a lawsuit regarding lackluster quality control for some of their popular protein products and their claim of being a GMP company although no supplement company in South Africa has been given such a certification.
Who should use it
The benefits extend not just to old men but to young athletes as well. It’s because of the ingredients that improve muscle performance that makes this product stand above the usual sex enhancement supplements.
No actual side effects reported.
Pricing & Buying info
- 1 bottle (24 servings): $20 on select online stores.
TESTOGROWTH might be a good supplement. However the company’s quality controls are questionable despite the numerous quality certifications they put on display.
If you’re looking for a well-supported company then maybe you can try Herbolab’s Tongkat Ali. The company is reputable and you can be sure of the quality of their products.