About ZMA PM
ZMA PM is aimed to do two things: Increase testosterone and provide better quality sleep. And from the looks of its formula it seems capable of achieving its primary objectives. It’s also good that it’s on the “cheap” side when it comes to pricing which gives it more value.
But does it being too cheap mean something when it comes to quality? Let’s find out.
- Serving size:
- 4 Capsules (Men)
- 3 Capsules (Women)
- Serving per container:
- 30 (Men)
- 40 (Women)
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl) – 11 mg
- Magnesium (As Aspartate) – 450 mg
- Zince (As Monomethionine and Aspartate) – 30 mg
- Potassium (As Aspartate) – 10 mg
Anabolic Sleep Blend
- Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized to 10% L-Dopa) – 480 mg
- L-Theanine – 200 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) (leaf) extract – 300 mg
Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
ZMA™ Is A Trademark Of SNAC System, Inc., San Carlos, CA 94070
ZMA PM claims itself to be an “Anabolic Night Time Recovery Formula” which focuses on, well, muscle recovery after a tough workout. Based on that you can say it’s a post workout supplement more than a testosterone booster but that’s not the case based on their formulation.
- ZMA. ZMA is a trademarked supplement aimed specifically to not just address deficiencies to boost an athletes testosterone.
- Potassium. The amount of potassium is minimal which suggests its use as an electrolyte and is used for hydration of muscles.
- Mucuna Pruriens. A potent testosterone booster and being standardized to 10% L-Dopa makes it even much more potent. The dosage is definitely good enough.
- L-Theanine. A stress reliever and nootropic often used with caffeine to prevent jitters and crashes. It’s relaxing but doesn’t induce sleep but slightly improves sleep quality.
- Lemon Balm. Used for stress relief and memory enhancement and the dosage is just enough to work.
ZMA PM has ample amounts of B6, Magnesium, and Zinc while being supported by Mucuna Pruriens for more testosterone boost. Pairing it with L-Theanine and Lemon Balm for good sleep sounds like a great idea specially if you’re recovering or if sleep quality is lacking.
The big question now is why is it so cheap? Plenty of online stores offer this at usually not more than $21.00 with some even selling it for $19.00. It also makes us wonder how they claim to be clinically proven but have no references to show for it. There’s also no money back guarantee or customer service. It really looks sketchy.
Who should use it
Athletes who have trouble sleeping due to over fatigue or supplement side effects.
Pricing & Buying info
- 1 bottle (30 servings): $19.99
- Available in most retail stores
ZMA PM Alternatives
ZMA PM is definitely one heck of a testosterone booster and sleep promoter. They’re also priced amazingly cheap for the benefits they offer. What we’re now questioning is WHY they’re so cheap. This begs the question of the integrity and quality of each ingredient. You are more than welcome to try this product since it’s pretty cheap but if you want something with more quality then go for Herbolab’s quality Tongkat Ali. At least you know the company’s good.